The Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and executing effective communications strategies to support the real estate brokerage’s objectives in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in communications, public relations, and marketing, as well as a deep understanding of the real estate industry.
- Develop and implement comprehensive communications plans that align with the brokerage’s overall business objectives.
- Manage and maintain the company’s brand identity across all communications channels, including social media, websites, and print materials.
- Create and distribute regular press releases, media alerts, and other communications to local and national media outlets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and national media, as well as industry influencers and other stakeholders.
- Support the development of marketing materials and campaigns, including brochures, flyers, and online content.
- Plan and coordinate events, including grand openings, seminars, and networking events.
- Monitor and report on media coverage and social media engagement.
- Provide support to the brokerage’s sales team, including developing presentations and marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in communications or public relations, with a focus on the real estate industry.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful communications strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write compelling and effective press releases, media pitches, and other communications materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with media outlets and other stakeholders.
- Experience managing social media platforms and creating online content.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the Toronto real estate market and industry trends is a plus.
- Experience with event planning and coordination is also a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com