Information Collection and Use
Prime Home Realty Inc. collects personal information from clients, customers, and partners in order to provide them with real estate brokerage services. This information includes, but is not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and financial information. We may also collect additional information, such as preferences and interests, in order to better understand our clients, customers, and partners and provide them with customized services.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide real estate brokerage services to our clients, customers, and partners
- To communicate with our clients, customers, and partners regarding their real estate needs and interests
- To keep our clients, customers, and partners informed about new listings, promotions, and other real estate related information
- To improve our services and develop new products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Prime Home Realty Inc. takes reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. We use a combination of physical, electronic, and administrative security measures to safeguard personal information.
Access to Personal Information
Clients, customers, and partners have the right to access their personal information held by Prime Home Realty Inc. and to request correction or updates to any inaccuracies. Requests for access to personal information should be made in writing and directed to the attention of the Privacy Officer at Prime Home Realty Inc., 300-2855 Markham Rd Toronto, ON M1X 0C3.